Moving notification

To ensure that the housing association’s internal management is well maintained, you must always submit a notice of moving in or out of the apartment to the representative of the association.

An extract from the register of residents for receiving housing support, opening the door of an apartment, and changing the name on the door of the apartment and the plaque can only be ordered on the prerequisite that the maintenance company has received a notification of moving from the resident, which has been filled in correctly.

Please ensure that the information about the moving persons is correct on this form.